Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Newborn Pictures: Londyn

What lucky people we are to have the oppurtunity to take this sweet baby's pictures. She was so adorable and so good through the entire shoot. And what a cute mom and dad she has, you could really see the love and joy they have for her. I love everything about newborns, their tiny hands and fingers, there cute faces and the cuddles they give you. (That is probably the only thing I miss about Kiddie Kandids- was all the newborn's I got to work with) Anyways, thank you so much Zach and Carly for letting us take little Londyn's pictures, and congrats she is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Carly & Zach I love the pictures!! It is so good to see you guys and your cute growing family!!! I hope all is well. Great pictures Buhlers!

    ReplyDelete